We Respect Your Privacy. Read Below For More Information.
What do we collect?
If you use our services, the following data will be required and therefore collected:
- Your E-Mail Address’, usernames and passwords (for registration)
- The data required for some services to work, you can find them on the individual service pages.
- Information you provide to us yourself
What do we do with your data?
Your data is stored in Hetzner Online GmbH datacenter at Falkenstein, Germany. Most of the services keeps logs. These logs’ content varies according to services we don’t keep them longer than a month.
What we do not do with your data
- We don’t sell or share your data with third parties.
- We don’t read nor process your personal data (example: your files) unless needed for providing the service, troubleshooting purposes or under suspicion of breaking our Terms Of Services in which case we ask for prior permission from you or inform you afterwards of all actions taken against the account in the transparency report addressed to account holder.